Top Five Facts about Fat (From the Diet Cheat Sheet)
1. One nasty blubbery pound of body fat equals 3,500 calories.
2. Excess calories ingested from food are stored in the body as fat tissue, that’s right, layers of unattractive white/yellowish stuff start forming around your back end, stomach, back, chest, etc.
3. Unabsorbed drugs taken years ago can be stored in fat tissue – does that suck or what!
4. As much as 95% of the fat ingested from foods are triglycerides (three fatty acid molecules to one glycerol molecule.
5. Think of body fat as a coat of insulation keeping you warm on those winter nights in Milwaukee, WI and causing you to sweat your butt off those summer days in Miami, FL.
The post Top Five Facts about Fat (From the Diet Cheat Sheet) appeared first on Muscle Media Magazine.