Protein Shake Recipe: Eggnog Protein Shake
1 cup Skimmed milk
1 tsp flour
1 Scoop Vanilla protein powder
1 tsp Splenda
pinch of salt
1) Bring milk and nutmeg to a simmer in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2) Blend eggs, Splenda, flour and salt until smooth. Whisking constantly, add mixture to saucepan.
3) Cook the eggnog over very low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes. (Do not let eggnog come to a simmer.) Remove from the heat and strain through a fine-meshed sieve into a bowl.
4) Cover and refrigerate until chilled, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5) Pour eggnog mixture into a blender and add protein powder and ice. Blend until smooth. Garnished with nutmeg and serve.