Protein Shake Recipe: Eggnog Protein Shake
Eggnog Protein Shake
1 cup Skimmed milk
pinch of salt
1 tsp flour
Vanilla protein powder 1 Scoop
1 tsp Splenda
1) Bring milk and nutmeg to a simmer in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2) Blend eggs, Splenda, flour and salt until smooth. While whisking constantly, add mixture to saucepan.
3) Cook the eggnog over very low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes. (Do not let it come to a simmer.) Remove from the heat and strain through a fine-meshed sieve into a bowl.
4) Cover and refrigerate until chilled, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5) Pour eggnog mixture into a blender and add protein powder and ice. Blend until smooth. Garnished with nutmeg and serve.